Friday, May 3, 2013

Week 12: Glogster

I really enjoy working with glogster, it reminds me making my own scrapbook or virtual magazine. We are actually using it with our students right now, and it's part of my keystone assignment. I'm hoping that I can show some of their work by the end of the semester (some of the stuff I've seen them working on is really great!!) I like how interactive glogster is, and how the students really get to make it their own, and now to pages look alike.  The students have really taken ownership over their work, and are very proud of the work that they are planning on submitting. We are using glogster after the students have read chapter 2 in Freakonomics, and they are using it to reflect on the main ideas within the chapter. It's more interactive than I had expected it to be, and I'm excited to use it more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment